Easy Lobster Macaroni & Cheese Recipe, Because You’re Worth the Splurge | Seafood
Lobster. Macaroni. Cheese. Three words when put together turn into a dinner dish that’s almost beyond words.
Lobster mac and cheese is one of those pasta dishes that you may think is only found in restaurants, when you want to splurge. What if we told you that you can make your own lobster mac and cheese at home, in only about 40 minutes? Seriously!
Make this easy lobster macaroni and cheese recipe when you feel like splurging or celebrating (like on New Year’s or Valentine’s Day) – or just because it’s a Monday. You’re worth it!
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 2 cups water
- 4 1/2 cups milk
- 1 pound cavatappi or your favorite pasta
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 3 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup cooked lobster meat
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 cup panko breadcrumbs
Here’s how to make it:
- Melt the butter in a Dutch oven. Whisk in the flour and cook, stirring, about 1 minute.
- Add the water and milk. Whisk until smooth.
- Add the pasta, garlic powder, onion powder and smoked paprika. Season with salt and pepper. Bring to a boil and cook for about 10 minutes or until pasta is al dente.
- Turn off the heat. Add the cheeses and stir until melted. Stir in the lobster. Pour the mixture into a baking dish.
- Combine the topping ingredients and sprinkle over the macaroni and cheese.
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 15 minutes or until golden brown on top.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Recipe cooking times and servings are approximate. Need to convert cooking and baking measurements?…